Monday, July 16, 2007

Another day to my personal legend

At times i honestly wish that someone else would live my life. Hold my hand. You know, someone else makes the decisions for you. I have been reading the Alchemist by Paul Coehlo. I have to admitt it is a kick in the gutt. Reality smacked in your face.
I wake up everyday knowing what it is that I need to achieve but I am scared of doing it. Then there is the MTVBase VJ search going on, the one person i think of is Trevor; the show host of The Lick, he does an awesome job at it. I know I can be as good as he is, I just can't seem to shake off my nerves. I just don't know how I lost it , but back in my hgh school days i owned the stage, the stage was my life, dancing, signing and acting. I have been away from the limelight for quite a while and i just do not know how to shake it off. Most of the time, I know that for a fact my personality and my destiny is going to be in the public eye, but i also want to stay away from public scrutiny! Silly huh?!
I need to live and be free to be me; who I am to be..God help me!

No comments: