Thursday, February 21, 2008

What's with the Sleep?

So it's the 7th week of the year, chic has plans, chic has no psyche. I'm just tired and i constantly want to sleep. Then i get a phone call from an enthusiastic friend this morning who believes in me not to fail, not to back down. to keep going. I would love to all this but I've just lost the willpower to do it. I am so lazy and so tired i want to cry. I joined a gym, but alas i still have no enthusiasm, i feel dead. I really believe i need to go to church this Sunday or i am done for, for another week. I believe it is spiritual fatigue. Lord help me today , i have a brain storming meeting, not like my brain has been working at all.

I am tired even typing this...need to go and get some spiritual juice, i am spiritually void!

2 comments:

Gitts said...

you have been tagged! by gitts

Gitts said...

you've just been tagged!