Thursday, February 14, 2008

Write-a-thon 2008


So here I am dandy and good to go. Have fumbled around and now i have opted to take the plunge and wake up earlty be at work and use the comp while i am raising enough cash to buy a computer to use at home. I have entered myself into essay competitions i pray to God i'll complete. Then there is a movie script for a short film that i am meant to be working on. Insanity and burn out are about to hit me but need to keep at it and find ways of rejuvenating myself.
so here we are again! I have nothnig deep and prfound to say and all i can think of is how can i revamp this blog to make it more than just my online diary. Probabalya scrap book or an activists site in the making, i have no clue.
Eureka.................the need for urbanisation is here. the launch of an idea and a campaign.............re-build Kenya.Not quite enthusiatic and get up and go, but ia m working on it i am. Trying to start somewhere. Heck even Koffi Annan started somewhere.

No comments: