Sunday, November 18, 2007

Life is..............the decisions we make!

Every day i wake up and go through a new experience, i realise that there are some things that i will never be taught! They are just the lessons that are there for each one of us to learn from! I am at cross roads....in career, academia and future. Just a back and forth tussle on how to priorotize things in my life to make sure that each day i wake, i am making the right and only step that will take me to where i am destined to be. Or so i think i am destined to be......what the almight had destined them to be!That becomes the tricky part! A hard one to beat!

I hate being uncertain, it irritates me , i like being in control ( control freak i know) , knowing where i am headed and my destination. I get stuff all figured out, come to terms with the eventualities then something always comes up and tosses me into a state of discomfort and haziness! I keep going through that phases in a back and forth motion! I guess such is life!
The eventualities of life is such!

No comments: