Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here comes November!!!!

So here we are another month and the year is ending!!! Nothing new, I am slackening and warming up to complacency, eating messed up food that is screwing with my digestive system, life is great!
Things just get more intriguing at work each and every other day,I have a report that is ridiculously long overdue and i have no clue where to start! So here is the booster, the next time you think that working your ass off for some one's dream at your own expense is the road to comfort, look at our parents who believed in government and a "reliable"pension package to cruise through retirement!
I just realised that I talk too much, and I am really scared to make life changing decisions! I just wish i could scream and zap out of being an adult to a child, but this time i will agree to do what i am told, have decisions made for me and blame all the bad outcomes on my parents poor judgement! Shame it doesn't work that way......

No comments: