Monday, October 29, 2007

There's no place like home!

I know, you can't get more creative than that?! The wizard of Oz?!!! I am not clicking my heels together and closing my eyes! "there's no place like home! there's no place like home." My feelings the past couple of months have been the complete opposite, anything to do with family made my skin crawl,no offense, but i think it happens to all of us. You just feel you need a break from the pressure of family, especially when it's been mixed messages of approval and dismissal. It just get's taxing at some point, just needed to wooossssaaaaahhh!!!
Well after hanging out with family on Sunday and just opening up to each other, sharing of the rough experiences together, that life tosses our way, and encouraging each other, it was like a huge breath of fresh air was blown in to my lungs. It just kicked satrted my week on a great tone. Well till i screwed it up by sleeping at 1am, considering that i needed to up at 5am to be at work on time to finish some of my own work!It has been a great day so far, Ashley is back and it is super duper. The picture seems complete with her around!
There are friends who are like family and and Ashley is just one of the few, she's wild and crazy but she is just the perfect gift of friendship that any human being could ever ask for! After all is said and done,you love them you hate them, family is here to stay, the annoying brothers, obnoxious sisters and startling and annoying cousins, a non nonsense Dad, a cuddly and militant mother. They come in all varieties and traits. They are all we have, they are the only people on the planet who will genuinely accept you as you are!
A toast to family!
Lacheim!

No comments: