Friday, October 5, 2007

And we are done......

Another week is over, it is just the first week of employment and it is already a drag trying to get myself out of bed everyday.I have been quite low, Jay says the change in time zones can tend to screw you over cause i had already started adjusting to their time. Could be true, i am not quite sure, i should be happy that things are looking up, but i just seem so agitated all the time. Apprehensive and all!!!
I spent a good fraction of the morning while i was dressing up sending a mental email to a presidential aspirant. I even came up with a whole chain of conversations with the dude, to the point that i would have meetings face to face, after he realised that i did have alot to offer and he wanted to meet me in person. i know, chic grow up!!! I do that alot start imagining and i drift off to some very far off tangents in less than 5 minutes. Tried accessing the site.................maybe i will, maybe i won't! I don't know. I am just going through a phase, looking for cheap thrills!!!

No comments: